The week that was (TWTW) takes a look back at the week’s most prominent tech stories from around the world.
Members of our Patreon campaign get their recap hand delivered on Sunday at 5pm, for everyone else don’t worry you wont be left out, you’ll just have to wait until Monday for your fix.
Lastly you can find a full transcript of this week’s episode below.
In the week that was August 12th to August 18th, 2018:
- The Aussie government wants a back door
- Twitter wants to reinvent itself
- Foxtel is launching a 4K channel
- Google records your location despite you saying no
- Melbourne teen hacks Apple