The week that was (TWTW) takes a look back at the week’s most prominent tech stories from around the world.
Members of our Patreon campaign get their recap hand delivered on Sunday at 5pm, for everyone else don’t worry you wont be left out, you’ll just have to wait until Monday for your fix.
Lastly you can find a full transcript of this week’s episode below.
In the week that was December 9th to December 15th, 2018:
- Facebook expose user’s private photos
- Google+ has another API issue
- Intel unveil Sunny Cove 10nm CPUs
- Google CEO’s House Judiciary Committee appearance
- Commbank will add Apple Pay in 2019